We operate the Nigerian and British curriculums that cover all areas of learning and development that a child needs at this stage.
There are seven areas of learning and development. They are:
- UNDERSTANDING THE WORLD
- COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE
- PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- PERSONAL, SOCIAL AND EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT (PSED)
- EXPRESSIVE ART AND DESIGN
PROCESSES TO ACHIEVE OUR CURRICULUM GOAL
- Create an atmosphere in which children feel valued by acknowledging them.
- Understand and observe each child’s development and learning, assess progress and plan for next step.
- Provide opportunities for children to go on field trips.
- Organize social and science fair events.
- By ensuring the curriculum is balanced, dynamic and creative, yet also is adaptable to meet the needs of each individual pupil through their individual education plans.
- Encourage class presentations.